Ambrosia Delivers Website For New Restaurant
Posted by joesmithstories on Mar 10, 2014
Rochelli’s Pizza, a family restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona, recently opened to the public. Rochelli’s selected Ambrosia Web Technology, LLC, to build the website for their new business due to past positive experience with Ambrosia. Shelley Smith worked closely with our team to design the right combination of a clean look with sharp colors. The key features that Rochelli’s needed included:
- Easy to update view of the restaurant’s menu
- Clear view of the restaurant’s location and hours of operations
- A view of with their Facebook page, with the ability to Like, view recent updates and to see others that have liked the Facebook page
- An easy to update view of the daily specials
- A contact form
- Easy to update pages for customer comments, photos, and other interesting content
Ambrosia provided all of this for Rochelli’s, ready to go shortly after they opened for business! Leveraging WordPress as the foundation for their website, Ambrosia’s “No-worry” hosting and support will provide them with all future software updates for their site, daily offsite backups, security and performance enhancements, protection from denial-of-service attacks, website monitoring, and monthly security reviews. Rochelli’s will also be able to engage Ambrosia support via the online Ambrosia Customer Service Portal.
If you have a need for a website for your business, regardless of industry, Ambrosia Web Technology can deliver!