Ambrosia Revamps Community Outreach Website
Posted by joesmithstories on Mar 9, 2013
Waukee Area Christian Services (WACS) provides compassionate, practical care to greater Des Moines’ west side, offering food and medical assistance to those struggling to make ends meet. Supported by area churches, businesses and community organizations, WACS includes a food pantry, free medical clinic, and community garden.
WACS’ level of growth required a website redesign which would:
- Expand their branding by incorporating their new logo
- Set up a PayPal account for on-line donations
- Provide comprehensive information that covers each and every aspect of their organization
- Set up various social media links
- Automatically populate their Facebook and Twitter accounts when a new article is posted
- Create an Event Calendar that allows for easy additions
- Generate various forms with capabilities to signup volunteers, request guest speakers/tours and contact the organization
- Provide new, professional photographs and graphic design images
- Allow for easy website updates
Once again, Ambrosia delivered! Check out Waukee Area Christian Services’ new website.